2.3

I wish I would've seen the other person's review before.Like them, I spent over $100 on Dolls Kill -- I'd never bought anything from them before.

I was about to mail back my jacket (in perfect condition) but noticed on the form that came with the package that THEY DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. But NOWHERE during the checkout process do they tell you you CAN'T get your money back, only store credit. I contacted customer service and they said they don't do refunds EVER, only store credit that never expires.

How nice (sarcasm), but I can't pay my rent with store credit!I'm filing a bad review with the BBB and I suggest you do the same and AVOID Dolls Kill!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dolls Kill and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dolls kill customer care from Dolls Kill was deceptive return policy, dishonesty and shady business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dolls Kill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dolls Kill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1240083

Then you shouldn't have ordered $100 worth of *** when you knew you had rent to pay, ***.

And no, I don't work for this *** company.

Orange, California, United States #1200243

If you can't make rent, why buy anything there to begin with?

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1200325