I received my shoes in the mail just fine and on time after I had purchased them.I tried them on and they didn't fit so I decided to return them, $30 extra in shipping later I send them back.

Two weeks pass and I still haven't received my confirmation email for the refund in credits so that I can get a new pair in a bigger size that fits me. I emailed customer support about it and they lie to me that the shoes had signs of wear when I had only tried them on. I emailed back requesting a refund and they emailed back saying that they were dirty and had fabric coming off. Such lies.

I will NEVER purchase from such a website again. Terrible experience.

Will be opening a dispute with PayPal.The people at dollskill ARE TERRIBLE AND ARE CROOKS.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dolls Kill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dolls Kill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dolls Kill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments