I bought this bodycon *** dress for dollskill.Order did arrive quickly with no issues BUT i am not happy with this dress.

The size is a large all the websites measurments match my fit but this dress is not even close to that! Now the material is a JOKE! Super thin cheap wash it one time it will fall apart type of material. Also the *** icons and black show white when stretched just adding to the cheap look...

Ive ordered a $12 dress from ebay/China with better quailty than this.... I paid $85 and like many others who dont search all the pages link etc for the ridiculous return policy i did not know it was ONLY STORE CREDIT. And after reading so many unhappy reviews ill be damed if im going to go through the hassle for another SH** product. No thanks.

Dollskill is a joke of a company scamming young teens and adults alike. The content of the emails etc. is worded like a 10 year old ia responsible for it.

When you're unhappy with a purchase thats the last thing you want to see.F**K this company!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dolls Kill and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dolls Kill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dolls Kill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments