4.9

I had a horrible time the last two weeks. My family life completely blew up, and I decided to "treat myself", as they say, and take advantage of Dolls Kill's end-of-season sale.

I was so happy about all of the stuff I was able to order, I was showing pics to my friends, etc.

I actually left school early the day that I saw it had been delivered. I got home two hours after the tracking had been updated. It said it had been left at my mailbox (in a secured apartment building). It wasn't there.

Can't even begin to tell you how crushed I was. Like seriously this was the absolute last thing that I needed this week...

Fast forward three days and several phone calls to USPS later, turns out my package wasn't stolen, they delivered it to the WRONG BUILDING up the street. They said they would "attempt to retrieve" my package but it was basically gone. They also said they would call me back, but so far it's still radio silence.

I finally got in touch with the amazing ppl at dollskill, explained this extremely *** situation to them, and they took complete care of me. I'm sad that a few of the items I ordered (some of my favorites actually) are out of stock now, but they made up for that as well as they could.

I am more than happy, I'm seriously ecstatic. They were one of my fav companies before, but this has completely solidified it. They have great clothes and even greater customer service as far as I am concerned.

ily dolls kill

(also fyi if you order a bunch of expensive *** and live in a big city and your post office is kind of awful and does NOT have their stuff together, have it delivered to your work or school or even just have them hold onto the package for you at the post office so you can pick it up. that's def what i will be doing from here forward. lesson learned Dead )

ps I included screenshots from emails / their website just to prove i actually made an order with them and didn't make all of this up

Product or Service Mentioned: Dolls Kill Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quick precessing and customer service help, Easy way to contact, Products, Customer service.

I didn't like: Hard to shop if you arent tiny.

Comments