Dolls Kill - Review about Backpack from Newmarket, Ontario
Update added by user Sep 14, 2015
After some very slow responses, they refunded me the backpack and the shipping I had to pay to send the backpack back. I'm pleased but I'm generally disappointed the company didn't do any quality control on their products.
Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015
2/3 things aren't bad.But the most expensive thing was rusted all over.
I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and sweater were fine. The backpack however is covered in rust on the hardware.
And I also found glue stains. I was so excited to get this order. Now I'm just sad.
I asked if they would send a new one and they said yes, but when I checked online they were all sold out.How do you not see all this rust?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I bought this bodycon *** dress for dollskill. Order did arrive quickly with no issues BUT i am not happy with this dress. The size is a large all the..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."