Update added by user Sep 14, 2015
After some very slow responses, they refunded me the backpack and the shipping I had to pay to send the backpack back. I'm pleased but I'm generally disappointed the company didn't do any quality control on their products.
Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015
2/3 things aren't bad.But the most expensive thing was rusted all over.
I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and sweater were fine. The backpack however is covered in rust on the hardware.
And I also found glue stains. I was so excited to get this order. Now I'm just sad.
I asked if they would send a new one and they said yes, but when I checked online they were all sold out.How do you not see all this rust?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."