Dolls Kill - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from New York, New York

31 of 57 Dolls Kill reviews

I ordered the other night from dolls kill.My paypal gave the wrong address.

I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just a recording. I started to freak out I sent a email. Like always I googled and found sites like this not anything good :( ". I woke up at 9am just to call customer service again but received a recording again.

I didn't know what to do. Around 1pm I called again and actual spoke to someone. She informed me not to worry that she would talk to shipping and change it since it hasn't been processed yet. I heart her.

I started my day like always and received a email from dolls kill telling me they couldn't change it and to get in contact with the people who lived there now. I started to get up set I call customer service again and the girl reassured me that the address was changed.

I got my package July3rd it came fast and I love ove love the girl that helped me.I just thought that I should share something because I didn't have any type of bad experience with dolls kill I ended up ordering two days later lol and I love every item I received new favorite website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #660631

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dolls Kill? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 57 Dolls Kill reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.