filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Dolls Kill - LOVE DollsKill!

Dolls Kill - LOVE DollsKill!
I ordered a pair of shoes from a particular brand through DollsKill’s site. The box was a bit beat up on the top (dusty and the corners were separated), but that’s no big deal to me. The problem is that I need a bigger size, so I sent a text to the help number, and someone responded within 5 minutes and resolved the issue within 10. I’ve been ordering from DollsKill for about a year and a half now, and this is the first “problem” I’ve had, so I DEFINITELY recommend them if you have a few extra dollars to spare on hella cute clothes. Plus, if you ever need help, they make you feel like they really care.
4.6
I ordered a catsuit from them with a lot of embellishment and detail for use on stage. I fell in love with it online and was excited until it came and I discovered that it was sewn wrong and the embellishments crooked. I was going to go online and buy another one...
4.2

Dolls Kill - Excellent service

The customer service is simply awesome ..the people over there are friendly and have genuine concern for the customers...That s one of the reasons I ll definitely keep buying from Dollskill too though I live in a totally different continent!Keep up the good work team Dollskill!
4.7
Show

Dolls Kill - Payment mishap .. not really pissed :)

I tried and failed several times to place and order with dolls kill earlier. Turns out it was an issue with my bank . But before i knew that, I'd contacted customer service and they responded quickly and graciously as always. Whether its via email or text, they respond rapidly and are eager to assist. Love love love them!
4.8
Show

Dolls Kill - Amazing customer service.

I bought the wrong size sneakers and boots. So the same day I received them I sent them back. Gave them my order number and tracking number to the package that is on its way back and I got my credit the very next day. They are very sweet. I'm addicted to their merch and will always be back. XO
5.0
Show

Dolls Kill - Some Quality/Sizing Issues but Great Customer Support!

I've been buying from Dolls Kills for a while. When I contacted them about issues or inquiries, they have always responded promptly and nicely and were able to resolve the issues. Around Halloween, I ordered an express shipment that came really late - a month late. After about 5 business days, I asked Customer Support about the shipment, they answered promptly and checked the status of the shipment, and after two more business days gave a full refund. They were very nice about it. When I asked Customer Support about my return credits on another order, they also very promptly processed the credits. Sometimes the quality/sizing of the products were not quite as I expected, but it was reasonable given the price of those products, and I was able to return the ones that I did not like.
Show

Dolls Kill - Definitely NOT a pissed customer ;)

so i ordered a few items on dec. 25th 2018 and two of them did not fit. first i wanted to send them back so i got the whole process started but i realized that it would be very expensive for me to do that since i live in austria and i would have to pay shipping as well as import fees (which are really pricy) again if i did exchange the items. so i decided to sell them instead and cancelled the return. customer service responded very quickly and they were very kind and helpful. i also want to add that shipping to austria was very fast (like 1 week) and they products were of great quality. so my overall experience with them was very positive and i‘ll definitely shop there again now that i know my sizes better
4.8
Show

Dolls Kill - Overdraft fee from false order ???

I went to my cart one day and the website glitched and ordered everything in my cart. Basically it put my bank account at -165$. It was a saturday so customer support was closed i couldn’t call and i was pissed because i assumed my bank would overdraft me by monday. I emailed the customer support and within the next hour my bank was 100% back to normal and the order was canceled.... best customer service i’ve has yet !!! thanks dollskill u guys r the best
4.5
Dolls Kill - Literally saved my life
Dolls Kill - Literally saved my life
I had a horrible time the last two weeks. My family life completely blew up, and I decided to "treat myself", as they say, and take advantage of Dolls Kill's end-of-season sale. I was so happy about all of the stuff I was able to order, I was showing pics to my...
4.9

Dolls Kill - Fast, personalized and great

They have a great post selling service. I had to change my shipping address right after placing the order and through email and a super nice person really easy to do so. The items arrived super fast, fit me and have a good quality.