Resolved

Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed).Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good, but okay.

Tried them on and one of the jewels came off, didn't touch it just popped right off. Then the little circles by the laces started popping off too WTF?

I have shoes that have lasted me years from payless, and these break the minute their unboxed.

Now i sit and wait for an email from them which will probably say, oh you wore them for 3 seconds so we can't do the return.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of innocent sweet street platform sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $91. Dolls Kill needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned innocent sweet street platform sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dolls Kill.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

those shoes look worse than payless shoes wtf were you thinking? look like something I made for arts n crafts when I was 8

Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Dolls Kill - I was completely bewildered by their supporting. Dolls Kill "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more