Never before have i had a shopping experience as bad as this!I ordered a gorgeous top on the 9th of march.

I live in new york so the shirt would've taken atleast 4 business days to arrive from california, and im okay with that. It was shipped a day after ordering and the expected delivery day was friday of that week (it was shipped monday). Friday there was a snowstorm, so i understand it was delayed. However, the shirt was at a post office 5 minutes away AND out for delivery but was never delivered.

It is march 25th and i have yet for my shirt to arrive.

absolutely ridiculous..never ordering from this site again especially after reading numerous complaints about shipping

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dolls Kill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dolls Kill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dolls Kill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments