I purchased a dress for my daughter in 2 sizes, spoke to a customer service rep. who NEVER informed me that if I purchased two sizes, the one I returned would not be issued a refund.

They say the words "returns" but never tell you upfront that they only issue store credit.

I have complained to American Express, and directly to the customer service supervisor at Dolls Kill, but they just say "policy is policy" and informed me that I did not read the website "carefully enough". I agree with the previous customer they are deceitful about their policies.

DONT SHOP WITH THEM!!!

Review about: Dolls Kill Dress.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Dolls Kill - I was completely bewildered by their supporting. Dolls Kill "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..." Read more Dolls Kill - I was completely bewildered by their supporting. Dolls Kill "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more