This is the most terrible company I have ever dealt with.

they sent me the clothes with insufficient postage, usps asked me to pay for it.I rejected the package back.

asking for a refund, they resend the package without my acknowledgement. when asking for the refund, they said they will only give me their store credit! who want your store credit, i don't want to deal with you like this terrible experience again!

their attitude is terribly bad, tried to call them again and again, nobody answered.they only replied in the email saying' if you want dispute with the credit card company, you are welcome to do so!'

this is *** place and *** business.

Had an Experience with Dolls Kill?

Comments

You sound whiny and annoying and don't research before handing out your money

Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Dolls Kill - Dress Review from Glendale, Arizona Dolls Kill "I bought this bodycon *** dress for dollskill. Order did arrive quickly with no issues BUT i am not happy with this dress. The size is a large all the..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more